Are you interested in getting more involved with Rovers at a National level? Think your ideas and passion for Rovers will help keep us moving forward? The National Rover Advisory Council (NRAC) are now calling for nominations for the role of Chair: NRAC. This role is open to currently invested Rovers.
Apart from assisting the Chair: National Rover Programme in carrying out Rovering duties, the Chair: NRAC is also tasked with organising and establishing projects for Rovers all over SA . These projects range from resources, to programme development, to marketing and more!
The ideal candidate should:
• Be a Senior Rover (Ideally 26 – 28 years)
• Have a passion for Rovering
• Have a vision for Rovers entering 2021
• Be self-driven on projects/initiatives
View the full job description https://bit.ly/NRACCHAIR.
This role is an appointment for a period of two years.
How to apply?
• Complete a nomination form https://bit.ly/NOMFORMSSA
• 1 Page Scouting CV
• Vision plan for what you hope to achieve in your role over your two year term.
Please send all three docs to your RAC Chair or RTC: Rovers. All Regions to send suitable candidates through to the Chair: National Rover Programme before 14h00 on 13 December 2020.