We would like to thank the government departments, legal and medical representatives, and our Regional Commissioners for their input and engagement in order for us to arrive at a set of rules which is as open as possible. The following Level 1 protocols for Scouting are in effect as from today. The camping rules in the Safety Plan will be reviewed in 6 weeks’ time.
- SCOUTS SA Safety Plan for SSA members 2020_Level 1_- 30 Sept 2020
- Workplace Plan for Campsites_Level1 – 30 September 2020
- Workplace Plan for Halls_Level1 – 30 September 2020
- Personal Declaration & Screening Questionnaire_Level1 – 30 Sept 2020
- Safety Plan Scout Groups_Level1 – 30 September 2020
- Covid-19 Capacity Compliance Certificate Level1 – 30 September 2020
If you have any questions or suggestions of clarifications, please feel free to send them to email@example.com for us to consider. Remember the 3D’s and keep yourselves and your families safe as we work our way through this.